The Handicare 1100 is the next- generation in stair lift technology. Tested in over 1,000 homes and businesses in Europe, the Handicare 1100 is now available on the U.S. market. Next generation technology has an ultra streamlined design taking up less space on your stairs and a Patented Multi-Drive System that ensures safe and and continuous operation. The Handicare will never leave you stuck on your stair case. With Patented Multi-Drive Friction Technology you have four motors to transport you safely. Should one fail there are three more to ensure a completed ride.
The Handicare 1100 Stair lift has a weight capacity of up to 309 pounds and is very easy to use. It is ergonomic and intuitive to use; the joystick on the armrest smoothly operates the stair lift. The stair lift will come with two wireless remotes that will call or send the stair lift from the top of the stairs to the bottom or bottom to top with just a push of a button. The 1100 Stair Lift is easy to maintain compared to traditional stair lifts or the popular brand Acorn. The 1100 is so easy to clean; it has four brush heads that constantly clean the rail from dust and hair, ensuring your lift is always spotless. The tooth-rack free design also eliminates the necessity for grease on the rail offering a clean finish today and tomorrow.
Slim And Stylish Stairlift
The 1100 is slim and compact. This means it can be fixed close to the wall which frees up a lot of space for other stair users to climb the stairs safely. Like all modern stairlifts the seat, arms and footrest fold up when not in use. As the stairlift reaches the top of the stairs the seat will swivel onto the landing so you can get off the lift easily.
Strong And Reliable Stairlifts
Handicare’s four wheel drive technology makes use of four quiet and reliable motors. If one of the motor fails you can still complete your journey. The lift is certified by the international stairlifts safety standard EN 81-40. This ensures that years of carefree daily use is possible. Battery power and a continuous charge system means you can park the lift anywhere on the stairs and know it is charging.
Handicare 1100 Stairlifts Style Seat
The Handicare 1100 Stairlift is tailored to your needs. Our surveyors will make sure it is the best possible fit for you and your staircase. Also, the 1100 comes as standard with safety sensors that stop the lift in case of obstruction.
- Weight limit: 309
- Slim profile of 12.6 in when folded
- Continuous charging function
- fold-up seat, footrest, and armrests save space for other stair users
- Safety sensors immediately stop the lift if anything is detected in its path
- Easy Glide technology ensures a smooth ride up and down the stairs with a dentle gliding stop
- Adjustable footrest ensures the perfect fit for each user
- Manual or powered 80- degree swivel seat for safer transfer on and off the lift
- Upgradable to powered swivel and footrest options
- Four brush heads constantly sweep away dust and hair from the rail
- Key Switch prevents unauthorized use
- Vanilla beige leatherrette finished seat for easy cleaning
- Footrest features textured grips for greater traction
- Manual emergency stop
- Patented multi-drive provides constant power to your lift
- Two remote controls included
- DC plug- in power
- Battery backup in the event of a power outage